Salesforce Technical Architect – Remote – Permanent – End User
- Based anywhere in Australia
- Working for an end customer who you will definitely know and who’s product you will very likely have used if you live in Australia
Are you a Salesforce Technical Architect who wants to join an Australian household name, and be their Salesforce SME? Do you enjoy identifying and driving Salesforce use cases across a business, and then taking ownership of design and delivery?
So what makes this role so awesome?
You will be the first Salesforce Architect in the business, and will be tasked with getting the most out of Salesforce by setting the vision, exploring different use cases across the business and re-platforming applications.
Your role will be heavy on architecture but you will also lead a team of Developers, ensuring software engineering best practice is followed. You will be working for a technology business so will be working closely with architects and engineers from other technologies but you will be looked to as the Salesforce SME.
The culture is brilliant and I am constantly being told how great it is to work there by the people I have placed in the past.
If you want a role where:
- You will be the main Salesforce decision maker
- You can design and deliver Salesforce projects and also stick around to see the business value that is gained
- Your engineering skills will be valued but also tested
Then this one is for you